Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Bouncers helper

 Tonight a heroic guy had my target half bounced before i even got there. I noticed a shark in the water. One who has already assaulted every employee so far. I have a bit of free rent in his head so we have only shoved eachother and avoided haymakers. I was busy checking IDs so i couldn;t get to a "problem situation" in time. When I got there I hear " I feel ya but Dingo is here now. If I know him he is going yo tell you to move along and then walk with you. Respect him. If i see ya later I will tell you Wassup. Respect Dingo." Nice to hear that...but. I hate whren people put words in my mouth. That said he did check all my boxes. I told the guy "You need to move along, I'm gonna walk with you and we are gonna be fucking respectful to everybody in between ..Feel me Yo? I walked the guy away from the customers and briefly did a jedi mind trick (tactic redacted) to send him in another tragectory. It was all very discreet. I don't want the punters to even know anything happened. Later I tried to thank the man who fielded that but he wasn't having it. lol Frikking hero mentality. LOL

No comments:

mother Goose Rock