Tuesday, September 03, 2024

I just saw a security guard who SUCKS at his job.

Adventures in Bunnyland. I just saw a security guard who SUCKS at his job. Pardon my spicy, i'm a slightly darker clown now and a bit more confrontational. I was at the grocery store getting 5 lbs of carrots for my bunny horde. I noticed the surly security guard at the exit checking reciepts and groceries. He was dressed in full on militerized industrial police cos-play. I decided to give him an imagination check. So I also bought the biggest jar of Vasaline they sell. The two items looked great in the bag together. Soon I was in the exit line trying not to show my giddyness. Is Mr. McCop gonna laugh, pretend it isn't a suggestive order or if i'm lucky call a superviser and start a Mc-investigation? It was my turn, my heart was pounding. Then to my horror this palooka limply swipes a felt tip marker across the reciept and said "Thank you, enjoy the rest of your day." This donkey didn't even look at my cart. WTF? At my work I voraciously search bags, so it just didn't compute that he wasn't performing due dilligence by matching the goods to the reciept. I didn't dare move. I have been on this journey so long (15 min.) My body was facing him but my eyes were on my cart. Again Inspector Dunce says "Thank you, enjoy the rest of your day." GAAAA!Yew are a McDisgrace to your McUniform. I didn't cuss him out (because i want to live) but mentally I was balling him out. I was grumpy because then I had to go back and return the Vasaline and go past him again.



No comments:

mother Goose Rock