Wednesday, August 21, 2024

kid in the dark street.

 Last night I was riding to Eagle Eye tavern. In the dark I noticed a small girl sitting in the middle of the street. It's a backstreet and I remember those times from my own childhood. I swerved way around her. Suddenly she yelled WAIT! "WAIT WAIT WAITCOME BACK" I was like "Nope. I don't need to be a man talking to a random kid in the dark. Then I thought "Maybe she needs an adult. Maybe she is locked out or something is wrong. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Whats up Kid?" She jumped up. "Are you...Dingo?" I said "YESH! at yer service." She turned to the bushes and said "IT is him!" and four more kids popped out of nowhere. Several of them started telling me at once about me entertaining them over the years. One kid didn't know me. The original girl told him "He knows Olive Rootbeer." LOL If thats my claim to fame I'm great with it.

No comments:

mother Goose Rock