Monday, August 19, 2024

laughter station

Rymes with "Laughter Station" just kidding.  I have an optomistic running speed and usually a half a smile somewhere in my mug. I don't suffer from "Depression" but depressing things do depress me. TBH This has been the most epoch-smashingly sad times in my recent memory. I lost a huge relationship, huge career, empty nest and with losing the wife she took all my long term relationships (local) with her. I live in a room full of flies and rabbit poop. I didn't start talking to you until I was well over that funk.

I'm still having a great time. I like who i live with, who I work with the dog and even the bunnies. I'm enjoying the giddy feels of liking a girl (I think that she is married but that fact that I'm on board anyway tickles me ever so. She bypassed my security protocols so easily I call her Rascal.) 

The short answer of what I do to cheer myself up is comedy writing. My family have long laughed at me because i will be typing and suddenly roar with laughter. I can easily crack myself up with wordplay satire and prose. In a pinch I can fond cheer in completing something. A sink full of dirty dishes or any project that has a beginning, middle and end.

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

No comments:

mother Goose Rock