Sunday, August 18, 2024

guys duking it out on 92nd. in portland.

So these two dudes duked it out for a while tonight. It's common enough on 92nd. I'm caring only if it comes our way. I learned something. If two people are fighting and niether calls for help then it''s none of my buisness. I'm not about to leave my post anyway. They were engaged in what they call "Mutual combat" Is it legal? Maybe in OR. and WA. They threw down a long time and visited all four corners of the intersection. Respect for the math. Me and the punters watched them pummel one another relentlessly until most of us lost interest. Eventually the ambulance came for the losing party. I don't think anyone called cops. lol In this vid I added a clip of a reptile I live with because it remends me of the fight outcome. The victor beat the other guy with a cunning use of his shirt as a whip. He would whip the other man in the face and then pop into his blind spot with a flurry of punishing gut and head jabs. Over and over again. The other guy's fighting style had more in common with swimming than boxing but to be fair dood had more heart so good on him. b.t.w. I'm only including a small part of the altercation to respect the privacy of the combatants. (Music by Dingo D and the Fraudits)

No comments:

mother Goose Rock