Saturday, October 15, 2022

onion bagel

 Yeah. So today I took the Burrito bike to Hammer and Jacks to get specialty balloons, then to our ol pal Henry Higgins Bagels for a bagel. I was joyfully going home on the old schwinn eating my messy cream cheese bagel. and thinking about Japan. I looked back down the side street I was on and noticed I dropped my napkin. I swooped around, retrieved my napkin and continued munchie wunching. When I wiped my mouth it didn't taste of cream cheese. That was unexpected. It tasted of bacon burger. Then I looked down and noticed my napkin still stuck to my sleeve and realized I never dropped my napkin, I found someone elses. The only way out was thru so I continued munching my Higgins bagel. Good thing it was a delicious onion bagel. It tasted so good I changed my mind about setting my mouth on fire with gasoline. #henryhiggins

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.