Thursday, October 27, 2022

This beast has grown to like my companionship. It was a surprise.

 This beast has grown to like my companionship. It was a surprise. I tried to talk her out of it. "I'm not the best "Friend matierial" kinna guy Yo, my social batteries are spent and my life is too high maintinence for anymore "Project life forms" Plus my wife is allergic to you. She persisted by loving on me and demanding cuddles. When I opened doors for her she let me know "I'm not going in. I'm rollin wi choo." I tried to explain "Hey, I'm flattered but I'm not a cat person, I don't feed you and opening your doors is just part of the social contract. I'm expecting you to protect me from mice, rats and string." She ignored that and still follows me a lot. This is the cat that has been in Olive's family for over a decade. I like that she bites and gripes out most folk who try and touch her. Her Love language for most apes and cats is violence. I call her the Dragon Lady but she is very tender with me (other than poking her kitty litter claws into my leg as I pet her. ) Olive says I'm particulary good at charming older ladies. I'm just glad to be on the good side of the most ferocious beast in our house. I would tell you her name but then she would have to kill you.




No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.