Thursday, October 13, 2022

Wow I now have a drivers license for the first time since early 90's.

Wow I now have a drivers license for the first time since early 90's. I failed the last test because I only practiced paralel parking (wasn't on the test) and the silence left me stuck in my own head so i made errors. I also didn't want my clown powers to influence the test. It's life and death so if I deserve to fail I should fail. 
Today we had to pay the 65 buck for a driving school to test me. I was looking forward to driving a goofy looking car with an A frame on the roof shouting "Drivin school" but no it was a nice car and a nice tester-man. 
He had the body and wardrobe of someone's brother in law. 40something, workin hands, easy smile. The dmv gives you a paper saying "Don't have conversations with the evaluator" so i didn't. This time with the private company i did a little. 
I broke the silence with a question.
"Should I tell you every time I see a cop?
It was cool. We were just a couple of dudes dooding and stuff. Dudes aren't silent unless something is kicking off. This was drive time. We wanted to be talking about Dude crap, Y'know, the world and women and stuff. After 30 min in the burbs we became fast single-serving friends. So much that when we returned we parked behind Olive, both jumped out, ran around the car and did 5 pushups and jumped back in. Olive noticed and her eyes were as big as saucers. "What are they making him do?" By the time she ran out with the camera we were pretending like that didn't just happen. Just two doods duding up paperwork.


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.