Friday, April 16, 2021

I had an unorthodox way of beating alcoholism

. My kid was 6 or so and was mad at me one morning for how I acted the night before. She had gotten old enough to recognize I didn't have a consistent personality. Her angry face was enough, I stopped that moment. I was grumpy for a year after that but I did have weed, massage, clown house responsibilities, sensual stuff and painting rubber chickens to keep me on track. The biggest thing that cemented me beating the beast was I started bartending. It was in my interest to be sharp. Also every day I would deal with behaviors that I use to inflict on others. I can't recommend that "Program" to anyone. A lot of stars have to align for anyone to follow my track. What are the best ways others quit? My friend asked me to recommend a program for her grown kid here in Ptown. Does anyone know of any secular substance abuse mitigation situations? Asking for a kid of a friend.

🙂 Good luck to everyone who strives to be free of chemical bonds. My favorite side effect I noticed from sobriety is still being enthusiastically good friends with everyone I was with romantically. Eliminating really bad decisions and messy break ups does wonders for the later life when all can appreciate one another and embrace as friends.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.