Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Solved a mystery. hairline illusion

Solved a mystery. Way back during child custody hearing days I lost a lot of hair. Got my kid visitation and it grew back...then different hair fell out ala`nature.


I love all metamorphic changes so I look on it with fascination. I didn't understand why my hairline suddenly looked fuller again much like when I got to see my kids. Olive "Looks like your head has been getting some sun." That's what it was, my scalp was Covid white for a long time. Took a tallbiker riding by to get that perspective I guess. I'm going back inside. I'm fundamentally a night time clown. I react to sunlight the way Olive reacts to spiders "Get it off me!." I loved when my kids were little and the Tehano familia came to visit. Cloudy day at the zoo. As soon as the sun comes out all the Texans get under cover and all the Oreganos go out into the brightest part.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.