Sunday, March 14, 2021

Mongolian mounted knights

 Ya ever wonder about these guys?



Mongolian mounted knights. These are not the same as the light cavalry that took over the ancient world, these are the invasion fleet that tried to invade Japan. I was thinking about Japanese warriors. They would have to defend their island using square tipped swords made for cutting down other square swords and peasants. To fight a Mongolian Knight they would need something like a Medieval European broad sword (Or a series of typhoon that sink the Mongolian fleet before they even reach land). The Japanese sword was the finest in the world but you could bend it in half with your knee. I know you guyz think about this as much as I so I recently interviewed an expert. A genuine Mongolian Hebrew Martial arts instructor called Joey Haber. I said " Hey prof, Had the "divine wind" not sunk the Mongolian fleet twice how would the Shogun fight them with their glorified machetes? Joey smiled and reminded me that the Japanese has spear technology available. Mounted warriors are highly allergic to pointy things on sticks. If you wanna get your Kung Fu on talk to Mr/Haber at the Flying Tortuous academy. https://www.flyingtortoise.org/

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.