Thursday, March 11, 2021

Glow in the dark painting i did last night.

 Glow in the dark painting i did last night. 




I used a full 2oz. bottle on this. I have been creating a novel one frame at a time. As I work, the plot jumps around a lot. It's like having a square crystal ball that I use to check in on theses foos every time I paint. This painting is from the first chapter. It's the wonderful Primeland resort's gondola rental.

 "The jungle is yours to explore but remember never to get out of the ride." 

20X16"  acrylic on new canvas, glows brightly after being exposed to light. I love how this photo is a time capsule. It's got the remnants of the previous live music fliers on the pole and a wire that fell during the last winter storm.


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.