Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Olive once drew a portrait of me from memory that looked just like me. How does she do that?

 Olive once drew a portrait of me from memory that looked just like me. How does she do that? The other night we were laying in our bed in the dark when Olive started talking about me and our two kids facial features. She talked at length about who has what from what parent, wrinkle patterns and dimensions. The music album was just over half an hour and that is how long she talked about the details of our faces.I can't even imagine talking about guitar for half an hour and I'm an expert. Olive is an expert at art, observation and owning three people. Now I know why she cares so much about accurate face measuring for her mask making. She is seeing things everyone isn't immediately hip to.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.