Friday, January 08, 2021

got this note. I posted online and within 30 min. two strangers stepped up and covered this bill.

 "Hey! Soooo, my husband got laid off today, very unexpectedly, and he was our only income. Is it too late to cancel this order? I can pay for whatever olive has made if she started, but finances have gotten really tight suddenly" 

I wrote...

🙁Anyone know anyone who is in a place to cover this young couples 5 covers? $50. She got her guy 5 and then ordered 5 for herself. Olive is already well into making them so I thought I would throw it out to all them dogooders out there. Only if ya can.

Then really quickly Annie and Andy two people who don't know the couple or each other each donated half the bill. It was neat.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.