Saturday, January 02, 2021

peepoes

Community service is huge with us. We are always trying to find ways to plug in and help our peepoes. I was thinking of starting an event called "The Fireworks display benefiting Pets and Vets." We can use our clown charms to fund-raise enough money to buy lots of fireworks for this event. Then after 10pm on the 4th of July pets and vets and everyone else who doesn't want to hear that shmit are invited to tune in and watch us dump the whole lot into the Willamette river. HAHAHA! Every time I hear loud fireworks late at night I feel so bad for the pets, vets and others who get really freaked out. I know a lot of them. Hopfully it would be satisfying for them to see us dunk em. We would have to pull them back out right away. My biologist friends tell me the local river ecology is hurting from a whole Summer of pepperspray poisoning. Sounds like there is a lot of community service to plug into.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.