Friday, January 08, 2021

The president reminds me of my false thumb.

I use it to hide flags, toys, anything small that I may need for prestidigitation. If you know I have it on, it sticks out like a fake thumb. If you don't know it's there it's totally invisible.



I found out one day when I went to a joke shop and the only replacement thumbs they had were for much darker complected people. My black thumb still worked perfectly. I wasn't surprised, I once cashed a check using a Magic the Gathering card as my I.D.

The biggest question I hear all over town is "Why would anyone believe Trump?" The biggest question from international guests we met was "Why doesn't everyone rise up against Trump?" I have no answer they don't already know.

This is a punch-down society and Trump is the Prophet of punch-down. He is never held accountable as long as he bares that standard of intolerance and racism.

We need to learn our peepoes how to spot those fake thumbs and how not to value punching down. Punch-down disease is a really embarrassing trait our country has that I would love to see turn around.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.