Tuesday, December 01, 2020

I dremt I was being arraigned in some kooky emerald green 1950's courtroom.

I didn't see faces but the voice were loud and clear "Do you know the charges for which you were brought before the court?"Me: "Heresy I would imagine. I'm pretty prolific with the heresy." Nope. Thankfully it wasn't a Papal Inquisition. The crime I committed was much more grave. I know because the guy said "The crime you committed was much more grave...Google Chrome was not shut down correctly the last time you were on the internet. The court sentences you to 50 lashes with a wet noodle for malpractice." CRAP! I tried to bargain my sentence down to dry noodles but in the end they decided on whacking me with lasagna noodles. I can live with that. Had they said rice noodles I would have no choice but to be a fugitive on the run.

1 comment:

yoga and dreams said...

good to see you are keeping this blog alive. sorry about the lasagna.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.