Sunday, July 26, 2020

I did something I haven't done in a decade. Used a white towel.

I got out of the shower and forgot old #42 my towel. So I used the "Guest towel" that has been hanging here since our house stopped renting rooms.
All the guest stuff is still there waiting for them. We don't touch it, especially the white towels. This time I could.

I haven't had any reason to be a clown for a long time. From every day clownistry to not at all. I could never use white towels without staining them. I always had residual paint no matter how much I scrubbed. I assumed I would have permanently green eyelids for life.
To my surprise it only took a couple weeks to vanish.
That says a lot about the healthy makeup Olive gets us. It's mostly made of food.
In a way, this is the first vacation we ever had.
The longest we have ever gone without being "on."
It's kind of cool.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.