Sunday, July 26, 2020

Media disinformation in Portland. Summer protest 2020

I feel kind of bad when friends from out of town are freaking out. 
"On the news we saw a map of your neighborhood on fire." 
and I say "Kinda, I been smoking weed all day. Sorry, I'll go inside."
Some of the news are selling drama, others an agenda but both are not giving people a fair shake.
This Pamplin map is Crrrrrrap.

Side effect of the Trump Troops:flaming awnings. Last night my boy and I were watching the democracy fights downtown. We watched until the last camera guy got hit. 
One thing we noticed. 
When the fed attack the people they shoot a lot of flaming projectiles. 
As soon as the camera looks behind we noticed awnings on fire. 
All those flaming rounds are randomly burning the city up. We were very impressed by the bravery of a lot of our Portland citizens who did everything they could to rebuke them. Interesting that all those "arsons" on the map match the parts of town where the cops have been firing flaming rounds at people for over a month.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.