Saturday, October 05, 2019

Suddenly there was some yelling.

I was loading equipment in a back alley. Suddenly there was some yelling. 
Two Homebums were fussin' and a feudin'.
 They were about to get into fisticuffs and I didn't have time or space to warn Olive who was also carrying gear and about to round the corner. 
The dudes started shoving and one took his shirt off (totally ripped washboard stomach) the other guy didn't seem to back down. 
Then Muscles Mcshaggybeard noticed Olive and quickly told the other guy 
"Chill stupid, clowns are comin''" 
They both stopped the squabble and stood smiling like little boys as Olive walked by. 

They smiled and nodded at her then they trailed off in different directions. 
I'm watching thru two car windows so they had no idea I was watching.
 As far as Olive was concerned nothing happened. LOL 
Thanks for keeping the peace there Rootbeer!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.