Saturday, September 21, 2019

Did you know there was a New Burg in Oregon called Newburg?

We spent the evening tailgate party clowning. I made balloons and was funny for college kids, kid kids and parent kids. I love how you can be the boss of the school or a football player or the janitor everyone has to wait the same amount of time for the clowns. We are like the bathroom, if you cut in line a tribe will form to address it. lol Olive got to witness a "privilege battle" between two Moms who insisted their kid was first for Olive's facepainting. I couldn't enjoy the popcorn moment because I was busy scrutinizing the bubbles in my blueberry coconut bubble tea with watermelon pellets. It tasted the BOMB-diggitty-bay but I just can't get over hummingbird food that is colored like antifreeze. I'm suspicious.

Then the game started and all of a sudden everyone was gone. I just assumed the rapture happened and carried on enjoying the bubble tea. Olive stayed a long time painting three kids who were older, loving sisters, and artists., Olive gave them all the bells and whistles because that is exactly what she is,

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.