Thursday, September 26, 2019

I do a lot of eavesdropping on the bus

I got an idea. I do a lot of eavesdropping on the bus and if there is one thing I learned from disjointed out of context murmurs it's that folks like two things above all else...shagging and rescuing dogs.
So here is a business idea. How about "Single's Pet Rescue Club"! Where Lonely hearts join and Olive and I pair them up with someone else from our data base to have a combination first date/pet adoption.
That way if they don't hit it off they will be compelled to stay together for the pet's sake. (Take that relationship goals!)
As long as we keep calling the datespace a "facility" folks won't notice that we are actually in the parking lot of Walgreens (Take that Portland rents!)
Sounds sound to me.
Well it sounds entertaining to me anyway. :)
I don't have time to breathe life into that plan so you can have my idea if you want.
I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong.
Good luck!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.