Wednesday, May 01, 2019

We are life rich but often cash poor.

Today was the day we divest from BOA (they fund a lot of oil pipelines) and put our little monies in the credit union. Before going we went into a cafe for a coffee.

The lady in front of us was all smiles. She said (to the barista) I wanna buy Olive and Dingo whatever they are ordering. Our ears perked up and the other patrons looked up smiling.
We were only there for chi and coffee but she was a big fan of the choco cream pie. The nice lady got me this sweet pie and coffee.
People were super nice to us everywhere we went. The Bank people were so friendly we could even use the NO DAPL speech I came up with.
Lots of folks yelling encouraging things at us and honking.
All that makes the last thing so epic. We pass a couple of dudes having lunch outside a bistro and one of them points at us and yells "That's the stupidest f-ing thing I ever saw, I hope you fall!"
That is music to my ears.
It's helpful to keep me from ever becoming "full of myself" but it's also amusing.
Y'see when you yell something that pointlessly negative at a person everyone else is smiling and waving at, guess what atmosphere that creates after we pass?
I hear it's a lot of stink eye. LOL!
I'm guessing %70 of the people like us, %10 hate us and another %10 didn't see us because we move real fast. Human nature is an amazing thing to observe.
The haters actually bolster our fans.
It's surreal to see the various reactions we get.
like what we do? :)

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.