Wednesday, October 09, 2024

zz maybe

 Last week my friend (I was on Portlandia with) called me asking for a never ending hankerchief. It's a clown prop. His job is entertaining rockstars and he had ZZ Top with him. I don't know why they needed that. I told him where to get one and then asked him "Please bring ZZ to the Eagle Eye." I need that for the social media angle plus it would blow us all away to meet them. He said no promises but he would try. Then I went to KJ Dan and said "ZZ Top may be arriving in the next hour Please be singing a ZZ Top song when they come in." They didn't show up but my guy now knows I wont card any of his clients if I have several of thier albums.

No comments:

"Costume event or Portland?"

 "Costume event or Portland?" It's a thing that has evolved about our town. An ongoing conversation visitors have that rarly i...