Thursday, September 26, 2024

rooster rock adventure.

 I was only going to have a drink with a friend. It took 24 hours lol Raven called me "I'm at your work, can I buy ya a drink?" I love hanging out with Raven. I also wanted to try one of the drinks at Eagle Eye (the one that looks like windex but tastes like a melted snow cone). I met her there and it was fun being a customer. The drink was really good too. After that we went to her spot for Qusadillas and Slavic music and movies. She asked me if I wanted to go to Rooster Rock the next day. Yeah. We crashed hard and then today we took off to Rooster Rock. I never heard of it. 

We stopped for coffee and soda. While in the store Raven spoke Arabic to the clerk. She said she likes freaking them out as she is covered in tattoos, unmarried and looks like Satan's Roma tour guide.

Back on the road she said "I gotta warn you...Its a clothing optional beach and the only nude people are old dudes standing there with their wieners out."

We got there and sure enough there was a six foot tall old fellow standing like a christmas tree among the other trees staring at us with his crank jutted out. It was so surreal. They were everywhere. Always alone maybe with a dog or fishing gear and they could be seen from a long way off because of the white butts. They seemed to be playing a chess game of avoidance with each other. I kept thinking "Do better" if exhibitionism is your thing Zazz it up. Ever hear of bodypaint? Feathers, Props, lit candles. The naked stand-stare is just not enough. One star.

As we were walking one of these guy walked to us. There was so much space, it took a long time for him to vector over to us. I was thinking "Dont talk to us." He starts talking to us.  He is holding a little flounder with a hook in it's mouth. "This guy is gonna die I'm going to feed it to the birds.Cant get the hook out" Raven:"I'm a fisherman's daughter, I can take the hook out." He pulled the fish back "Noooo! I already tried." She had some choice words for him. He quickly went to another person and started the script again. He just wanted his body near someone I guess.  

Ive been naked in all 5 parts of town for ..reasons. But this is the first nude event that was creepy. Other than that the place is divine.  Raven saw a drowning bee and put it onto of her head to dry out. That was charming. I didn't get in the water much because I was still dressed to go to Eagle Eye. 

We had a magical time in a magical place. We did a lot of listening to eachother and encouraging like we have been doing for a while. On the way out we saw a lady with two leashed goats and a dog going for a stroll. That was fantastic. Glad I know about this place now. I'm gonna return and paint a picture of the rocks and water. And you betta believe I'm gonna be naked sporting Three Cranks and a rainbow butt.

No comments:

The bartender last night was making fun of me for my hightened awearnes stare. My face betrayed I was deep in thought, not the normal silly ...