Friday, September 16, 2022

Morocco

 

This guy. We made a friend [security culture I don't like mentioning anyones names]. At some food cartz in Sellwoodistan. I was enjoying his middleeastern soft rock and waiting for chili cheeze fries when the perveyer of the music approached.
"I know you two, you famous. I got a 6 year old and been to lots of parties."
 He introduced himself and we liked him right away. We talked a long time about life, the universe and everything. Olive Rootbeer was charming. 
I mentioned that we saw a truck flying his country's flag just yesterday. Two flags actually. 
His eyes lit up. "Oh that truck." 
He told us he tried to talk to the lady flying his country flag but she wasn't warm...or Moroccan. It was cultural appropreation cosplay. "There aren't many of us around here. When we find one another, we talk." He learned that they are a sect of Freemason that still fly other cultuers flags for sport and domination. He laughed at my shocked look and offered me a strong AF turkish coffee. Fantastic comunity moment in the Sellwood.





No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo