Thursday, September 29, 2022

Last night I had to return a huge bag of weed I accidentally shoplifted.

 Last night I had to return a huge bag of weed I accidentally shoplifted. I got home and pulled out the halfO I bought and then a whole zip as well. 

Oh did I mention I was in a sloth suit? Yes sometimes I rock animal outfits for thier warmth. The problem is it doesn't have very deep pockets. When i originally went I was shown two bags of cannabis. While talking and reading the numbers I pocketed one so not to lose it and then bought the other. All while talking and having fun with the workers (like ya do.) 

As I was leaving I was fumbling with wallet, weed, keys, other keys and weed. I remember telling the clerk that I wish I was an animal with a pouch like a kangaroo. We all laughed. I felt both bags but wasn't looking for extra stuff, I was looking for missing stuff. At home, when I realized what I had done. Crap! 

 I raced back to return it. I can't appreciate stolen stuff (too easy) but mostly I didn't want the worker to get into trouble.

 Soon as I entered the weed store all eyes were on me (still had the sloth suit on DOh!) There was no discreet way so I blurted out "Hi Dingo the clown here, You may remember me from a few moments ago. I accidentally prestidijitated this big bag of weed. I'm ever so sorry. My mistake, Here ya go." 

I pulled the big bag of toke out and plopped it down on the table like a trout. The manager's eyes lit up. That was a lot of weed. "But how did you do that?" He was smiling...everyone was smiling. " I arrested/redirected everyone's attention ...including my own. It happens. I got powers but I only use them for good." He pointed to a counter display full of huge joints. 

"Pick any one of those on us Dingo. I'm starting to really love what you are about." I picked somthing nice and bailed. I'm super glad the employee didn't get into trouble and niether did I.

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo