Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Yesterday we had two meetings by phone.


 Yesterday we had two meetings by phone. One was making plans with a journalism student to shadow us for a story and the other was meeting our marriage counselor. Counselor's first words were a riot. "First impressions you two are sharing a chair, giggling and petting one another....why are you here?" A. we wanna keep it that way. It was a great meeting full of tools and we even took notes and stuff. 

Like everyone else we have been thru a tough few years. All our limits were pushed (with smiles painted on) and here we are. Counselor informed about confidentiality. "The only ones on my end that will know your story is myself and my supervisor occasionally. That is only if it helps me serve your case. We were both very excited that I was going to work with clowns." LOL! It was a wonderful meeting. I recommend. 

This gotz me ta thinkin...So many guys talk about how to impress women. I think I cracked it. Have a rice dish, a vasectomy, hold hands, don't be afraid of children/old folks/make-up/emotions/others, and do counseling from time to time. Works a treat fer my life.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.