Sunday, May 08, 2022

unhelpful helpfulness.

 My son asked me to accompany him home yesterday because there was a shooting outside his school. I usually accompany him but i still said "So you want me to go down there and get shot too? Thanks a lot buddy." He is very used to my brand of unhelpful helpfulness. I wouldn't miss picking him up anytime. Those long bus rides are giving us some time together. We were separated a long time and have a lot of conversations to make up. :)

🙂 There was some gunfire close to our house last night. Odd to be trying to comfort my friend in Ukraine while there are shots going off here. Gunshots and then louder gunshots. There wasn't the normal screaming and cars peeling out so I'm thinking it may have been some kind of thug mating ritual.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.