Sunday, May 08, 2022

Compelling story this morn. A friend brought Olive a sewing situation.

Compelling story this morn. A friend brought Olive a sewing situation. Boudoir laundry!



She had collected a lot of weight over the last few hard years. She was bedridden and down in the dumps. Fortunately she has been living for life of late, smiling, dancing and shedding the pounds she didn't want. Empowered, she is having Olive refit her sexy clothes to her post plague bod. High five to empowerment! I thought this may be compelling. I'm in the other room and somehow all the talk (and measuring) of breasticles compelled me to accidentally dump the coffee grounds into my cup instead of the coffeepot.



So Y'now...that basically makes me an expert at fashion and fitness. Anyway...that's why I moved myself to the shed out back.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.