Thursday, November 18, 2021

I just saw one of those delightful Portland tribes form.

Pouring rain, rush hour, a little blue being walked thru this intersection diagnally. I laughed "ha that dude is Jwalking." Then I realized it was a little dog.

One of those tailess blue and white dogs was loose. Cars and people on foot dropped what they were doing and quickly co-ordinated to try and corner the dog.

I was so proud of those Ptown denizens working together to never catch the dog. The dog wasn't having it...haha! But I still credit folks for trying(especially the lady who left her car door open and the engine running to try and catch that dog. Sometimes folks with nothing in common but proximity band together to vanquish percieved threats.


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.