Monday, October 04, 2021

Tonight we had the first house meeting.

Operation "kitchen concerns" Our cohorts built us a larder out of lumber scavenged from the craigslist. Now we were all about deciding how to combine households into a smalish kitchen. Everyone brought tons of kitchen stuff but there is only room for a little bit of it. We dumped all 9 mustards into a jar, combined 15 baking sodas into bricks and filled a milk jug with all the cooking oils (Ok maybe none of that happened) We did each pick two or three mugs, bowls etc. and packed everything else away to donate or stow in storage. I like having a box of goodies in the car ready to go. Then when i see a sappy, crappy, garage sale I can say "Hi can I donate these lovely goods to your cause?" The one time i did that it went over swimmingly, I strongly recommend. Go be that garage sale guardian angel.





No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.