Thursday, October 14, 2021

GROSSeries

 I got a free dose of stink eye at the Food for less. An elderly lady wasn't feeling the Dingo love. It was great. I wasn't in clown drag and I didn't look like a gutter punk. Her disdain was pure, organic, perfect. In a world full of fake sentiments I appreciated someone who disliked me for who I was wholesale. I love that. Of course I wondered if maybe her face just looks like that. Then thankfully she smiled humanly at another human then went back to resting Eff-U face. She had a little stink eye for Olive but mostly gave both barrels to me. I almost laughed out loud when I saw what she was buying. 60 hard taco shells and 5 cans of Pringles. She don't like me but in some circles apparently she is the life of the party. BTW what's up with Food for less? I got a big box of porkchops for under $3 and six boxes of cereal for under $5. Either this place is stuck in a 1990's time continuum or maybe there is something wrong with this food. It seems ok. Is this the groceries they scrape off the dock?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.