Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I got to visit my internal, updated Dingo Dizmal terms of service today.

I got to visit my internal, updated Dingo Dizmal terms of service today. I had to look up "What does Dingo do when a random guy throws a kick at Olive's face downtown?" We went to pay half of our lawyer fees (thank you everyone) when this dude throws a kick at Olive, I was in the position to grab him, hoist him over my head and slam him into the pavement.

But I checked...Modern D doesn't do that. Modern D has the clarity to see that he was throwing kicks at everyone, hitting nobody and obviously in a bad way mentally. It wasn't exactly a surprise since in a way we waited our turn as we went down the street. It was as awkward for us as it was for the people in front of us. Soon as we got clear of him he became the most fascinating thing on the street.

How will this end? I can't lie, i was rubber necking and more than a little disappointed when he ran away. Now I keep expecting him to jump out of everywhere. I want to follow him around with a Casio keyboard giving him background music.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.