Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Finding vegan jello shot litter in my pockets.

 These were from the "Dazed and Confused" ride. I can drink booze a little with Olive supervision.



We each had a shot and then some fun folks with ketchup and mustard squeeze bottles were offering drinks mixed in the mouth. They were already mixing the streams into my mouth when Olive asked "Are there any hallucinogens' in that?" I was upside down thinking "Yeah that is a great question that I should have asked. Right on Olive." They assured us it was just a screwdriver. I didn't feel very tipsy and didn't want any more. I don't think folks can ever run out the clock on alcoholism but we can have enough reasons not to have an alcohol problem. If I ever get back into sideshow work I would want the booze problem back. In that world it's a performance enhancing drug.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.