Saturday, July 24, 2021

We were just phone auditioning for a low cost child custody lawyer. It went well.

 At first it was me on the phone. I was nervous and awkwardly giving one or two word answers. Olive frantically scribbled notes for me to read. She has detailed answers AND numbers, dates and receipts. My low-fi rendition of events was driving her crazy. Soon my answers would continue after I finished in a woman's voice until Olive had to introduce herself. Moments later she walked off with the phone both of them busily chatting. Those two smartphones made me feel like a floppy disk. Just that call gave us most of the info we need. We still are going to have another chat soon.

🙂 Our son is happy we made progress.
For some reason he really wants to be our full time kid.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.