Monday, March 01, 2021

ireland

 I just mailed a package to Ireland. Masks. We use whatever is around for shipping materials un-ironically we used a Lucky Charms box. Tried many times to mail this but the PO was always too full. This time it wasn't so full but I hit another road block. After waiting in line the clerk tells me I gotta fill out a form. I didn't know there was gonna be a game show element involved. I filled it out best as I could but lost my place in line. Luckily the guy who took my spot was worse prepared than I. This dude brought in a birthday present complete with a bow and handed it over. Clearly he had never mailed anything. "You need a box bro" the clerk said. Ha! I moved back up and sent the masks to an address that looks like it was written in Klingon.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.