Saturday, February 27, 2021

The cleansening!

Last night Olive invited me to shower with her. I bounded in like a puppy but it was a trap. "Sit down, it's time for a scrape." She has tools that she got from a dental supply shop called GI Surplus. "Time for some self care." She told me. I said "But myself doesn't need any care ...especially care that requires medieval tools." She laughed as she put some industrial strength gaff tape on my nose, "This is for "myself" care, yer face stinks, have a seat." So she set off chipping rocks out of my maw like she does every year or so. She never does dishes but she LOVES doing stuff like this. When she was satisfied that she cleared all the debris and popped every zit she ripped the tape off my nose. For the reals it looked different. All the little black dots on my shnoz were gone. It was all on the tape. Word. My nose and mouth feel like they just got sand blasted but it's well worth having a happy wife.








No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.