Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I wuz all feeling sorry for myself for having a broken down bike and lost clown career.

  I'm grateful to have made it through but losing our stride is gonna take a lot of work to build back up. I thought Olive was about to make it worse. "Cmon it's bikini time." Me (like a little kid) "But I don't wanna wear a bikini."

Gender rolls don't mean anything to me but I really don't like grabby strapped garments. I have a square body that likes square clothes. Occasionally Olive dresses me up in drapey strapy things that make me feel like I'm being eaten by a jellyfish.

She said "I'm not gonna make you wear your bikini, I have a few to try on and I want your opinion." Somehow my bad mood went away. It's like I consulted an oracle who told me to s.t.f.u. and rebuild the stride with a smile ya dork!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.