Saturday, January 09, 2021

The days after orcs stormed the Capitol.

 The days after orcs stormed the Capitol. It's fascinating seeing all the various states and corporations claiming people seen on tape, "Yes that douche is ours." They are getting fired, disowned and arrested. 

I feel sorry for them. They were set up by the Dear Leader to be crash test dummies. 

When I DM RPGs sometimes I have to play whole hordes of orcs. I always play them to be "low info" easily led types who are hammers that see every problem as a nail.  They are usually led by a Necromancer or Wizard who tells them they are superior, riles them up and charges them blindly and alone into battle. Watching the news reminded me of those scenarios. If i ever need orcish talking points I need look no father than Fox opinion programming. Maybe the orcs will be blaming their route on antifa.

.It wasn't a surprise to see politicians who are complicit decrying the events of the orcish invasion.

It was interesting to see the triple trainwreck collision between Covid 19, anti mask rhetoric and ubiquitous widespread photography. Trump didn't just set them up for a clumsy coup, he put their faces in front of the firing squad

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.