Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Croptober report: We just gave Karl a haircut.

 Croptober report: We just gave Karl a haircut. 



I was just gonna start lopping but then realized this is a job for the Rootbeer. 



She doesn't partake but she loved the process. She is great with details and she notices everything.






 Big thanks to James and Jessica who gifted me this plant I named Karl (after Kamakazi Karl.) 






J&J gave me 4 plants. Two I passed on to others and one became a male so that left me with good ol Karl. I love posting this stuff because I get great info. In the comments of an earlier post I learned that it's not necessary to wash the buds after they lived in those fire conditions of last month. I also learned from Kyle 

"You didnt upcut/lollipop that hard, you could just cut all the colas out and give it 2 more weeks for the popcorn to fatten up a bit"  so that's what we did. Thanks Farmer Jay, Kyle and everyone else who shares the cultivation information.  :)

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.