Thursday, August 20, 2020

tbt my favorite stain.

Some folks know I have been a fan of a peculiar Portland landmark. A legend in my own mind. It is the spilled Ice cream Sunday in my favorite Mexican restaurant. It lasted from 2017-2020.


I saw it when it was fresh and followed it's journey of inertia as it slowly spread and dried out. Over the years it lost it's bling but still it persisted.

I checked in on it a lot and even ran interference once when I thought an employee was too near it with a wet rag. I had to draw them away without drawing attention to the stain. Good old fake seizure did the trick. Whew that was close.

The best part is that this place doesn't sell ice cream. It was a literal snowball in hell and I loved it. It's a survivor in an otherwise cleanish eatery just like me.

I'm sweet and all blown out too. :) Unfortunately when things go back to normal I do not want to see this stain.

If my old friend is there when I return I'm walking right back out. I'm only into mild health hazards.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.