Wednesday, August 19, 2020

"Eff Off Rotorwash!"

 Last night I was on the porch all kinds of irritated.

So many weeks of helicopters overhead all night is taking a toll. One was really bugging me last night. I couldn't understand why it had to be directly over our house.

All the nationbuilding is happening several clicks away from our position. "Eff Off Rotorwash!" Then as usual my wife made me feel much better.

She said some loving words. "Hey Bub, would a mind smoking your pot somewhere other than under our window?"

She pointed to the fan in the window just over my head. "Yer blowing all your nasty fun into our room."

I felt bad for offending my wife but felt great that for at least tonight the helicopter bugging my britches was just a good ol harmless box fan.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.