Sunday, June 07, 2020

I visit F.R.Limbo most often.

There are three places I try not to go on Facebook. Occasionally I stumble on them and remember why. The "poke room" it's a sea of pokes.
Poking back and forth many times feels like cheating on my wife. The other spot is "Message requests" This is the most entertaining one because it's a lot of people griping me out, telling me to shut up and threatening me.
The last is the place I call "Friend request limbo" That's where people who friend request me but have no face on facebook.
A friend request with no accountability is like someone standing with 30 bumperstickers in front of their face asking "will you be my friend?"
I don't delete them if none of the bumperstickers are toxic. I know some folks have issues with their appearance. If all the pics are flowers and cats I assume it's an elderly person, mutilated doll heads and conspiracy theories don't get a pass.
I visit F.R.Limbo most often.
As soon as some of those folks post a pic of themselves and some kind of trail then I accept. They have to be accountable and I have to protect the 3000 sumthing Friends on my list.
If someone friend requests you and I am the only mutual friend please don't assume I know who it is. I
'm happy to tell ya what I know, just ask.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.