Monday, May 18, 2020

Interesting morning. The power went out just before our livestream and came back on as soon as it ended.

Interesting morning. The power went out just before our livestream and came back on as soon as it ended. My son's school got interrupted and that wasn't so cool. 
Luckily we had enough data and battery to awkwardly string together a low-fi act. 
At least the power came on just in time for Olive's hot yoga class. It's not actually hot yoga, Olive is just really hot doing yoga. 
It was funny doing our show and watching the power company outside on the pole. I was wondering if it would come on in time. 
Also some guys are building a fence outside. I spoke to them in a Spanish, New England accent "K Passser?" We been doing an acting thing this week and my character is from Massachusetts so I have that accent on speed dial. 
I don't know if it worked. 
The workmen may not know Spanish or Spanglish or whatever I was doing. 
Once I spoke Spanish to a crowd for an hour before finding out they were all from Turkey. That was great. Had they actually known Spanish they would have quickly drawn the conclusion that I don't actually know Spanish. 
Party on fellow apes!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.