Sunday, April 19, 2020

I'm the most conservative member in my house (relating to ice cream.

I'm the most conservative member in my house (relating to ice cream.
I told my 14yo to act like we are in rationing conditions (because we are).
I showed him how I just use little glass cups for ice cream.
About a scoop and a half is plenty.
Then I see him the next day walking by with a cereal bowl filled high. It looked like a model of The Matterhorn sticking out of that bowl.
I thought " This dude can be trusted with ice cream about as much as you can trust a 6 year old with a tambourine in a family band.
We want him to take a "hunter gatherer" shift.
He still hasn't left our house and doesn't want to go outside. I think his vast experience playing Fallout and other games give him a clear and colorful perspective of plague. zombies, angry villagers etc. He doesn't even want to go out in the yard.

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo