Saturday, March 07, 2020

Innernetz thing: I post to the Fbee and almost always click "Turn off notifications."

Innernetz thing: I post to the Fbee and almost always click "Turn off notifications." 
I have to or I get buried in responses. I sporadically check back on the when I can. 
Sometimes what I post sparks discourse, debate arguments. 
That is why I posted. It's great to look over people discussing current affairs and in some small way stewarding the country. Believe it or not, sometime huge arguments break out. 
I'm like "woah, my high school PE coach is really getting into it with my old neighbor." 
The can live over a thousand miles from each other and wouldn't even meet if it wasn't for lil ol me. Occasionally it gets real, things are said and people really get hot. 
Then one of the parties deletes their comments leaving only the other side who are saying something like "I can't believe Dingo didn't delete your comment." 
Well. I never saw the comment. 
Just the ruins of an argument. In this experiment that is life I find that fascinating. 
Still that situation needs a name or jargon. 
I been calling them "plot-holes" but that isn't good enough. 
What do you call the remnants of a half deleted argument?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.