Sunday, October 13, 2019

"Croptober" last installment (helping the neighbor trim the last plants).

 It's a "hunter's moon"perfect time to bring my neighbor's last plants across the finish line. I'm a little starstruck.The only time I ever saw buds like this was in magazines. 
This one is called "Sticky Icky." There is chronic in backyards all over town these days. Our personal crop is already curing in Mason jars. 


I love how this situation encourages sharing and community. I also love so many folks getting around Big Pharma to grow their own medicine.

  Olive doesn't partake but she loves the love and care that come with trimming. I do partake and I'm into the meditation of fractals involved with trimming. 

We can get through them pretty fast. I'm looking forward to next year! 
Happy Croptober

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.