Sunday, March 24, 2019

Yesterday after our show, someone's grandma Noreen gifted me a bag of 6. one inch square pot brownies.

She warned me that they are strong and she only needs a fourth of a square to get a head change. 
So I got home and ate all of them. 
Not because they were cannabis, because they were delicious brownies. 
I been partaking (in the devil's lettuce) every day since aught' 1985 so I have a bit of a tolerance. 
It wasn't gonna be a big deal until Olive flipped the script.


 I thought I was done doing anything useful for the day. 
Then Olive approached me with a handful of towels and a paper bag full of stuff.
 "Hey I need you to give me a bikini wax." 
What an ordeal that turned out to be. 
I have done this a few times, it comes with lots of giggles but it's never actually pleasant. "Operation:unmentionables" came off well.
 It was just a mighty surreal emotional rollercoaster.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.