Thursday, March 21, 2019

I knew it was bound to happen. I just hoped it wouldn't happen so soon.

Visited my favorite Portland tacarrhea landmark:
"The spilled ice cream that has escaped being cleaned since 2017".
To my horror I noticed (while munching on some bomb tacos) that the Milk/CornSyrupSolidsMonoDiglyceridesDextrose formation was half the size it was just a month ago. Unlike the polar ice caps, my favorite stain is not disappearing due to human activity.
It's good old entropy eroding Dingo's castle.
Bummer. I couldn't bring myself to take a photo.


I want to remember it as it is in this photo. Robust, large and clearly in charge.
This mess is special because it's a fighter but its also amazing because this restaurant doesn't sell ice cream.
I'll miss you Dumpy!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.